Thursday, May 13, 2010

I have been inspired to start recording on line by a young friend of mine Tess Ritchie who has started writing about how she is experiencing Prague. http://tessandprague.blogspot.com/
It is a wonderful thing to read something that is well crafted and carries inspiration within its frame.
The ADL'S in my by-line do refer to activities of daily living.I am at home and are attempting to be more intentional with my time and day . This is a way for me to see visually how I am doing and to record what I am learning.
So mine is a personal diary and a way I can hopefully organize my creativity.I have tried many many things.I find when I am explaining things to others or engaged in having to teach something I learn it better. This is me teaching myself.It is likely to be sporadic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi I love to receive comments and will endevour to reply either on this page or your blog.Kat